SW Ohio and Cincinnati Realtors You Can Count On
We help home buyers and sellers in the Southwest - Southern Ohio real estate and Greater Cincinnati real estate markets and as Cincinnati Realtors we have a proven track record on helping buyers save on Cincinnati area properties. If you're selling a home put our powerful, dynamic marketing plan and our expertise to work for you and get the target net from the sale of your home. Often, we sell your property before it's even listed on the Cincinnati MLS. Selling a home? Have a look at our marketing plan.
Nothing speaks louder than personal reviews, we want to be your Cincinnati Realtors for life. For home buyers or sellers, you need experienced Cincinnati Realtors you can trust and we build our business by achieving success for clients and earning their gratitude. Our reputation speaks for itself.
First Time Home Buyer Ohio Resources
Years of experience, we're patient, understanding and passionate about saving you money and protecting your interests. Search our site, click "Inquire" or "Schedule a Showing" on any home. We respond quickly and go to work for you, saving you money and protecting your interests. Great Cincinnati Realtors put their clients first like we do and offer the best experience possible.
Experienced, Compassionate Cincinnati Realtors on Your Side
Put our expertise to work for you, whether you're a first time buyer or in the market for a luxury home we take advantage of every opportunity possible to save you money. We take great pride in treating every client equally, with respect and compassion. We understand the needs of luxury home buyers and how shopping for a luxury home is different. First time home buyers need Realtors in Cincinnati that understand low and no down payment financing, down payment assistance and home buyer incentive programs like we do and work with buyers that have challenging credit.
Take a few minutes and browse through our Complete Southwestern Ohio Real Estate Blog, and you'll see we know what we're doing and get an idea of the level of expertise we provide.
How can we help you today? Use this form to contact us, we respond quickly and will assist you right away:
Effective Realtors in Cincinnati, We Make it Happen
I, Marty, one of Ohio's top 5% of realtors have been in the business for years and a life-time resident of Southwest Ohio and proud homeowner living in Monroe; ask around and you'll be pleasantly surprised with my reputation as a Realtor in Cincinnati metro area. My business partner, Greg Hancock is also very knowledgeable Cincinnati Realtor and passionate about staying current with real estate law, local markets and better than a fox hunting rabbits at finding killer properties.
We're both on tap for our clients to answer questions about Southern, Ohio real estate and homes for sale in Cincinnati, OH and Cincy metro-area properties from the Queen City on up to the Springboro area.
What Great Realtors do for Their Clients
We know and understand as Cincinnati Realtors that it's a very big deal, purchasing a home or listing your property. Maybe you're pre-approved already and just need help with finding and purchasing, or perhaps your facing a few credit challenges. If you're selling, you may be worried about showing the home in the best light with memorable first impressions, or selling to meet a difficult time-frame but need to net as much as possible.
- Being a great Cincinnati Realtor is more than just showing and shoving homes at buyers or simply posting a property for sale on the Cincinnati MLS. There are so many ways things can go wrong, and so many things great Realtors in Cincinnati can do to prevent it.
- Many home buyers and sellers don't realize all that goes into the successful completion of a real estate transaction. We spend a lot of time just helping our buyers who haven't secured a home loan and getting them pre-approved with quality mortgage lenders with mortgage products that are not only suited to properties of interest (not every home loan works for every property) but also home loans that work with their credit and save them money.
What Great Realtors do for Home Buyers
- Foreclosures to luxury homes, HUD homes to multi-family and investment property for sale in Ohio, we're committed to our clients and determined to save them as much as possible. We don't charge an additional fees that most agents and brokerages do, and sellers pays all commissions. This means our representation for home buyers is free, and we do everything in our power to save you money and time.
- You need a responsive Realtor if your goal is buying a property; not only will you possible need help getting pre-approved, but you'll need a Realtor in Cincinnati that responds to your texts, calls and emails in a timely fashion. Who likes waiting? You are also going to want specific answers and a Realtor that will warn you of potential problems.
- You need a Realtor that will show you homes that match both your budget and circumstantial living needs. You don't want a real estate agent showing you homes you can barely afford or homes that don't match your requirements.
Add to that, you need a great real estate agent that can guide you on matters of fair market value and making attractive offers, home inspections, renegotiation and how to deal with the situation if the property doesn't appraise high enough. We actually do professional CMA's or Comparative Market Analysis to both guide you on what to offer, but also to effectively plead the case with appraisers who may not be as familiar with local market your buying in.
What Great Realtors do for Home Sellers
- Great Realtors offer high-quality professional real estate marketing. Nothing in real estate marketing is more upsetting than seeing a great home on the Cincinnati MLS with just one photo and a listing description so poor it has to be decoded. Think about it, if you have to decode it, Google and other search engines can't read it either. That or a listing description devoid of all the attractive details. We take our time and write professional listing descriptions, use professional photography and virtual tours and make use of syndicated marketing and social media.
- We typically put a home in front of 10,000 to 25,000 residents in the first two weeks alone. Great Realtors in Cincinnati or elsewhere put a listing head and shoulders above the competition placing it in front of thousands of local residents weekly. See our marketing plan.
- We help sellers understand the true value of offers. When offers start coming in and sellers are feeling great, it's important to take the time to educate them on which offer is best particularly in the case of multiple offers. Cash offers aside, not all financed offers are equal in terms of stability and security for the home seller.