Realtors Ohio Rely On
- We Save You Thousands!
- First Time Home Buyer Ohio
- Rent or Buy a Home?
- Down Payment Assistance Ohio
- Hot SW Ohio Markets
- Mortgage Calculator
- Home Loan Types
- Get Preapproved!
How can I help you today? Use this form to contact me, I'll respond quickly and will assist you right away:
Effective Realtor in Cincinnati, I'll Make It Happen
In the top 5% of Realtors Ohio counts on, I have been in the business for years and a life-time resident of Southwest Ohio and proud homeowner living in Monroe; ask around and you'll be pleasantly surprised with my reputation as a Realtor in Cincinnati metro area.
I am on tap for clients to answer questions about Southern, Ohio real estate and homes for sale in Cincinnati, OH and Cincy metro-area properties from the Queen City on up to the Springboro area.
What Great Realtors do for Their Clients
I know and understand as Cincinnati Realtors that it's a very big deal, purchasing a home or listing your property. Maybe you're pre-approved already and just need help with finding and purchasing, or perhaps your facing a few credit challenges. If you're selling, you may be worried about showing the home in the best light with memorable first impressions, or selling to meet a difficult time-frame but need to net as much as possible.
- Being a great Cincinnati Realtor is more than just showing and shoving homes at buyers or simply posting a property for sale on the Cincinnati MLS. There are so many ways things can go wrong, and so many things great Realtors in Cincinnati can do to prevent it.
- Many home buyers and sellers don't realize all that goes into the successful completion of a real estate transaction. We spend a lot of time just helping our buyers who haven't secured a home loan and getting them pre-approved with quality mortgage lenders with mortgage products that are not only suited to properties of interest (not every home loan works for every property) but also home loans that work with their credit and save them money.
What Great Realtors do for Home Buyers
- Foreclosures to luxury homes, HUD homes to multi-family and investment property for sale in Ohio, we're committed to our clients and determined to save them as much as possible. We don't charge an additional fees that most agents and brokerages do, and sellers pays all commissions. This means our representation for home buyers is free, and we do everything in our power to save you money and time.
- You need a responsive Realtor if your goal is buying a property; not only will you possible need help getting pre-approved, but you'll need a Realtor in Cincinnati that responds to your texts, calls and emails in a timely fashion. Who likes waiting? You are also going to want specific answers and a Realtor that will warn you of potential problems.
- You need a Realtor that will show you homes that match both your budget and circumstantial living needs. You don't want a real estate agent showing you homes you can barely afford or homes that don't match your requirements.
Add to that, you need a great real estate agent that can guide you on matters of fair market value and making attractive offers, home inspections, renegotiation and how to deal with the situation if the property doesn't appraise high enough. We do professional CMA's or Comparative Market Analysis to guide you on what to offer and effectively plead the case with appraisers who may not be as familiar with your local market.
What Great Realtors do for Home Sellers
- Great Realtors offer high-quality professional real estate marketing. Nothing in real estate marketing is more upsetting than seeing a great home on the Cincinnati MLS with just one photo and a listing description so poor it must be decoded. Think about it, if you must decode it, Google and other search engines can't read it either. That or a listing description devoid of all the attractive details. We take our time and write professional listing descriptions, use professional photography and virtual tours and make use of syndicated marketing and social media.
- We typically put a home in front of 10,000 to 25,000 residents in the first two weeks alone. Great Realtors in Cincinnati or elsewhere put a listing head and shoulders above the competition placing it in front of thousands of local residents weekly. See our marketing plan.
- We help sellers understand the true value of offers. When offers start coming in and sellers are feeling great, it's important to take the time to educate them on which offer is best particularly in the case of multiple offers. Cash offers aside, not all financed offers are equal in terms of stability and security for the home seller.