Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9200 Shawnee Run Rd, Indian Hill
- MLS® #1491218
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths5
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch, Cul-de-sac St, Yard Lights, Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Pool In-Ground
- ConstructionWood, Stone
- Date ListedApril 25th, 2016
- Days on Market452
- Address9200 Shawnee Run Rd
- AreaIndian Hill
- CityIndian Hill
- Zip Code45243
- Interior FeaturesMulti Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceiling, Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork, Cathedral Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Great Room, Wine Cellar
- AppliancesOven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- DistrictIndian Hill Ex Vill
- Listing AgentRenie L. Dohrmann, (513) 405-4141
- Courtesy of Sibcy Cline, Inc., (513) 321-9922
Similar Properties to 9200 Shawnee Run Rd
Sterling Twp, OH
Take A Majestic Drive Into A 92 Ac Farm*private Gated Entry*a Must See Estate*faithfully Maintained*5 Bedroom Mansion Surrounded By A Private Tree Line*6 Car Garage*5 Bay Barn*amish Build Equestrian Horse Barn*15 Min. From Dwntwn Cin*extravagant A... read more
Courtesy of the MLS of Greater Cincinnati.
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed.
Copyright 2017, MLS of Greater Cincinnati, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2017 at 1:38pm CDT.
MLS® 1491218 is a Single Family home located at 9200 Shawnee Run Rd in Indian Hill OH.
The property features
5 bedrooms and 9.00 bathrooms. This property is currently listed for $5,995,000.
This property comes with
Geothermal heating and Central Air cooling.
The exterior features include
Patio, Porch, Cul-de-sac St, Yard Lights, Sprinklers, Hot Tub, Tennis Court and Pool In-Ground.
The interior features include
Multi Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceiling, Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork, Cathedral Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Great Room and Wine Cellar.
According to statistics, there are currently 127 listings for sale in Indian Hill. The average listing price is $1,294,904, with the highest price being $7,999,000.