Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9005 Camargo Rd, Indian Hill
French Chateau, landmark home. Quality in materials & design are the finest. Over 21,000 sq ft surrounded by 300 acres of greenbelt. Magnificent MBD, kitchen, bathrooms, theater room, wine cellar, pool, pool house, conservatory, garage house.
- MLS® #1517096
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces20
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch, Balcony, Pool In-Ground, Cul-de-sac St, Yard Lights, Sprinklers, BBQ Grill, Wooded Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- Date ListedNovember 8th, 2016
- Days on Market255
- Address9005 Camargo Rd
- AreaIndian Hill
- CityIndian Hill
- Zip Code45243
- Interior FeaturesMulti Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceiling, Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork, Cathedral Ceiling, Recess Ceiling, Beam Ceiling, French Doors, Wine Cellar, Media Room, Great Room, Bonus Room, Solarium
- AppliancesOven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesWood, Gas, Stone
- DistrictIndian Hill Ex Vill
- Listing AgentJulie K. Back, (513) 607-3850
- Courtesy of Sibcy Cline, Inc., (513) 321-9922
Courtesy of the MLS of Greater Cincinnati.
Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed.
Copyright 2017, MLS of Greater Cincinnati, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2017 at 1:38pm CDT.
MLS® 1517096 is a Single Family home located at 9005 Camargo Rd in Indian Hill OH. The property features 6 bedrooms and 10.00 bathrooms. This property is currently listed for $7,999,000.
This property comes with Gas and Forced Air heating and Central Air cooling. The exterior features include Patio, Porch, Balcony, Pool In-Ground, Cul-de-sac St, Yard Lights, Sprinklers, BBQ Grill and Wooded Lot. The interior features include Multi Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceiling, Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork, Cathedral Ceiling, Recess Ceiling, Beam Ceiling, French Doors, Wine Cellar, Media Room, Great Room, Bonus Room and Solarium.
According to statistics, there are currently 127 listings for sale in Indian Hill. The average listing price is $1,294,904, with the highest price being $7,999,000.